NOMINATE A CHARITY
- Any charity or not-for-profit group must be a registered charitable organization.
- Only charitable groups that have been established for at least one year and serve Estevan and surrounding areas will be considered.
- No national or international charities will be considered, as the aim is to keep our donations local.
- Charities must be nominated by registered members of 100 Kids Who Care Estevan. If you are a charitable organization, like and follow us on Facebook but sorry, you cannot nominate yourself.
- When a charity has been randomly selected, parents will be contacted prior to the event, in order to prepare their child to present for 1-2 minutes on their chosen charity. Here are some ideas to consider: Who are you? What charity did you nominate? Why did you nominate this charity? How can the 100 kids donations help this charity?